Customer Care Support
A Proactive Maintenance Strategy is critical to your success
Unscheduled downtime is the most difficult, unpredictable part of running an efficient, profitable plant. A proactive maintenance program consists of Training, Preventive Maintenance and Condition Based Maintenance and greatly reduces unscheduled downtime.
- Training ensures that your operators and technicians have the knowledge they need to operate the equipment effectively, and can fix the problems the first time.
- Preventative maintenance keeps you up and running at optimal levels, protecting you against business losses due to production delays and unnecessary downtime.
- Condition Based Maintenance allows you to identify problems early and reduce total lifecycle costs of your equipment.
This coupled with ensuring you have the right parts on the shelf when it is time to perform the maintenance is a critical ingredient in your plant maintenance program. We are happy to help you by suggesting a spare parts kit appropriate to your equipment and operational needs.
A good maintenance program:
- improves safety conditions
- assures production of a higher quality
- minimizes energy consumption
- eliminates premature replacement of equipment
- allows for economical scheduling of maintenance versus emergency repairs (sometimes as much as 3:1 cost savings)
- means minor routine repairs versus large-scale, production-halting repairs
Let Conair help you with your Proactive Maintenance Strategy
Finding the time and the expertise to audit your equipment, your internal preventative maintenance program and train your personnel can be nearly impossible. That is why Conair offers a comprehensive MachineHealth Assessment that can be tailored to your specific needs.
Factory-trained Conair Service personnel can be scheduled to perform assessments on your Conair equipment once a year, quarterly, monthly, or whatever best fits with your needs.
Advanced scheduling of this service allows Conair to optimize travel and labor costs enabling us to pass these savings on to you.
During the assessment Conair personnel can make recommendations for replacing parts, on-hand spare parts, possible equipment upgrades and additional training. You can expect Conair service experts to preserve and enhance your equipment reliability.